What is the biggest challenge you face when dieting?

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here We Go!!

I haven't been on this blog in 3 years. It was previously an outlet for the cooky encounters I had while working in a pharmacy. I've learned a lot about diet and exercise in my short life and am now practicing the things I've long dreaded. What I have found is that it is not much of a challenge at all! The hardest part is changing habits. This blog will be my outlet to help others transition towards a healthy lifestyle. It's not just about diet or exercise. It is about changing the way you look at yourself and realizing you deserve better! Obesity is crippling our nation. The good news is that it doesn't have to continue. Please join me as I share my opinions and habits for healthy living.

No comments: